Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (intelligence, religion correlation)

On 10/05/2016 22:35, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 2:19:06 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/08/2016 07:07 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
He's never pushed his faith on anyone. He mentions it his sig

That's pushing it on people.

He is only telling you what he is and where to follow up
if you are interested. That is not pushing things on anyone.

Seems to me that any mention of a religoun other than your own
(atheist) offends you. And that is religious intolerance.

I'm the one who posted that he's never pushed his faith on anyone. There do seem to be several people who resent the fact that he even is a religious man. I've found that people of faith are more likely to offer help to those in need than those who profess to have no belief in God. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

What a load of tosh!
My wife and I both help out with charities and all of my family go out
of their way to help disadvantaged people. NONE of my family are religious.
The Vatican covers up the thousands of Catholic kiddie fiddlers.
*That's* not very charitable.

--
Bod