Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Brexit/Eurovision similarities?

No I prefer the inept solution. the thing is like the kings new clothes. we
can see that there are big problems, but those who operate the system think
all is working great and nice.

Never confuse downright lies with stupidity, better idiots are being
created all the time.

I have a plan for Eurovision, inspired by some of the 1960s art movements.
We will create a song with silence in it completely. It will be three
minutes long and need no musicians or dancers, it will occur in total
darkness.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
Isn't it great, we're one of the "Big 5", along with France, Germany,
Italy and Spain who are automatically allowed to participate in the final
as they are the five biggest financial contributors.
So we throw heaps of cash at it and get virtually zero votes (not that we
can write a decent entry). Do they think - stuff the Brits but we'll take
their money?

A bit like the EU?