Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Tue, 10 May 2016 14:21:35 -0700 (PDT), bob_villain
wrote:

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 4:11:05 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

I wonder how many more things Einstein could have discovered if he wasn't hampered by religion?

After all the calculations and proofs he went through, YOU think he was "hampered"? You're ****ed-up!

I've plonked the idiot a long time ago and I have to read his crap
because you guys keep "feeding the troll".
I aften wonder if the Macaw is human or a robot of some sort. No human
could be THAT stupid and still manage to reach adulthood.