Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Poll: lending tools

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message news
On Sun, 08 May 2016 17:29:22 +0100, F Murtz wrote:

Richard wrote:
"Mr Macaw" wrote in message news
How many of you are happy to lend tools to neighbours?

Doubt whether my neighbour would want to borrow you.

I do do it but it takes time to get back,but it does not matter I get it
back if I need it.

Odd, I don't know anyone round here who wouldn't
return something immediately they've finished,

Least half of those that borrow stuff can take a while to return it.

With stuff I'm not actually using, I often do say that there is
no rush to return it, whenever that is convenient for them etc.

and get very apologetic if they forget and give it back the next day.

Can't say I have ever had that.