Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Sun, 08 May 2016 04:03:28 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/7/2016 4:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2016 21:36:25 +0100, Winston_Smith
wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2016 21:09:27 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

As intelligence increases with each generation, religion decreases.

Can you prove a decrease in religion results in an increase of
intelligence ? There seem to be examples to the contrary here.

I'd say the increase in intelligence causes the decrease in religion.
Clever folk realise what they've been taught is a load of ****e.

Religion is only the outward expression of a desire or acknowledgement
that a greater power exists beyond our own selves.

Yes I know what religion is, and it's nonsensical. There is no evidence of a greater power. If there was one, there would be evidence, and if we have to worship it, he would ask for the worship.

--
What does Michael Jackson like about twenty-eight year olds?
The fact that there are twenty of them.