Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
ZUMzX Mighty Wannabe ejqpQ ZUMzX Mighty  Wannabe ejqpQ is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 5)

My 2 Cents wrote on 5/7/2016 5:38 PM:
On 5/7/2016 6:25 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

After my great grandmother died, we found a ball of string labeled,
"string to short to do anything with". I suppose I inherited some of
those genes.
Here's another thing I don't have... but if I see one at the Dollar
Tree I'll have to have it.
https://www.dollartree.com/Emergency...0905/index.pro
Just to take apart and see what's inside.

That is essentially a battery holder. Four rechargeable AA batteries
will give you close to 5V to charge your devices through the built-in
USB socket.