Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (intelligence, religion correlation)

On Sun, 08 May 2016 00:47:14 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/7/2016 6:21 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2016 23:13:13 +0100, Stormin Mormon
Some people increase intelligence as they
increase religion. My church congregation
has a couple doctors, and a couple attorneys.
Those professions tend to continuing
education.

There are many different types of intelligence. Common sense tells us
not to believe ****ing unlikely things which have not one ounce of
proof. Little girls believe in Santa Claus and tooth fairies, and you
should have grown out of that by now. Do you have a problem dealing
with reality, and need to comfort yourself that there's a higher power
watching over you?

As for me, I've taken a couple classes at a
college, and do some other self improvement.

For example, I've been studying flashlights.

In the vain attempt of signalling god by Morse code? You nutter.

I was atheist for 25 years, until I met the LDS / Mormon
missionaries. I felt the Spirit, and after a while I
did convert. I've been where you are (atheist) and
do not wish to go back. Maybe some day you'll have
the same experience.

So you are susceptible to brainwashing.

--
After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about his lurid past.
"C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "How many women have you slept with?"