Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Sat, 07 May 2016 23:10:09 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/7/2016 5:09 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
What's your train of logic that let's you morph flashlights into
seeing the one true path to the god or goddess of your choice ?

I'm an atheist. WTF are you on about?

When an atheist sneezes, should I say
"nothing bless you"?

There is no need to say anything after a sneeze. It's simply your body expelling something jammed in your nose.

When you drop a rock on your foot, do
you scream "Nothing damn it!"?

No, I shout "****!"

Why would I want to believe in god just so I have a larger variety of swearwords at my disposal?

--
Boys who rub me up the wrong way come to a sticky end. -- Stephen Fry