Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (intelligence, religion correlation)

On 5/7/2016 5:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Can you prove a decrease in religion results in an increase of
intelligence ? There seem to be examples to the contrary here.

I'd say the increase in intelligence causes the decrease in religion.
Clever folk realise what they've been taught is a load of ****e.

Some people increase intelligence as they
increase religion. My church congregation
has a couple doctors, and a couple attorneys.
Those professions tend to continuing
education.

As for me, I've taken a couple classes at a
college, and do some other self improvement.

For example, I've been studying flashlights.

--
..
Christopher A. Young