Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Sat, 07 May 2016 21:34:27 +0100, Winston_Smith wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2016 21:09:55 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2016 21:06:14 +0100, Winston_Smith wrote:

On Sat, 7 May 2016 15:54:11 -0400, Meanie wrote:
On 5/7/2016 2:54 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2016 19:13:27 +0100, Winston_Smith wrote:

Snip made by meanie to let him morph what's been said restored:
Where shall we start. Genesis chapter 1, verse 1 work for you or
should we go back to Gilgamesh? Or perhaps send pictures of cave
drawings?

No, the bible is the biggest work of fiction ever.

Context and history are not the same proportions at all. I leave in 5
levels of conversation, that's always enough to work out what people are
talking about.

But not for the self-righteous who believe in a book of allegories.

You talking about Stormin' ? Or do you fancy cave people had books of
allegories?

Aren't 50% of yanks religious?

Assume your heart out. I don't know. Do you?

Pretty sure.

I'm assuming a lot of you are American.

Yes, I'm American. Yes, the alt.survival group is heavily American
with people from Australia, Canada, and a few other places.

What's your train of logic that assumes I'm in one particular half ?
Of your assumed demographics ?

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the group.

What's your train of logic that let's you morph flashlights into
seeing the one true path to the god or goddess of your choice ?

I'm an atheist. WTF are you on about?

--
Paddy and his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking like mad in the garden.
Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off.