Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Sat, 07 May 2016 19:13:27 +0100, Winston_Smith wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2016 18:19:40 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

Again, you've deleted context, the conversation does not follow to this point.

Where shall we start. Genesis chapter 1, verse 1 work for you

No, the bible is the biggest work of fiction ever.

or should we go back to Gilgamesh? Or perhaps send pictures of cave
drawings?

The world moves on. Everyone adds and changes. Much is abridged in the
daily process. This is not an historians club.

Context and history are not the same proportions at all. I leave in 5 levels of conversation, that's always enough to work out what people are talking about.

--
I learnt so much from my mistakes I think I'll make another.