Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Fri, 06 May 2016 00:37:22 +0100, Winston_Smith wrote:

On Thu, 05 May 2016 20:43:24 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2016 20:28:17 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/5/2016 1:20 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Why would you think I or anyone else has the time to read every single
post?

1) Of course! Everyone who reads these lists
is fascinated by what I write, and studies
my writing in great detail.

I'm subscribed to 40 newsgroups.

So we should all tailor what we post, and the contents, to suit your
choice? Repeat and explain the same thing over and over so you can get
it when you decide to grab a small sample. Man, you must be real
special to expect that from the world at large.

No, learn about leaving in context.

You are either a man of many interests or addicted to usenet. Either
way, not our problem.

And lasts 12 hours?

From your tone, troll, seems possible too. Stormin' very clearly
stated that at the end of 12 hours the brightness was undiminished.
Far different than your reading that the total battery life was 12
hours.

Again, you've deleted context, the conversation does not follow to this point.

--
"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop