Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation / types of battery packs

On Fri, 06 May 2016 21:42:29 +0100, Winston_Smith wrote:

On Thu, 5 May 2016 18:37:31 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I can stop by the store and buy AA cells
easier than finding a lithium ion battery pack.

That used to be true here. Pretty much just outdoor stores at high
prices. Then they showed up at Wally World, and then they cleared them
out at half price. Deal. Scarf, scarf.

Two days ago I noticed them on the impulse buy endcap of the check
outs in a regular grocery chain (Fry's/Kroger) with the candy.

Who buys batteries in a store? Never heard of the internet?

--
A weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend.