Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Document Storage

Mr.AW, if you're wondering what to do with a lower capacity USB thumb
drive, do what I've done. I took a 4gb drive and put all my medical
records on it so I can hand it to my doctor or other medical personnel
when they ask about my medical history. I've been saved twice by
paramedics and the 4gb Sandisk thumb drive on a lanyard around my neck
has all my information on it. The fraking medications I take fill a
whole page. The first time I saw my new GP in her office, I handed her
the thumb drive and she was able to print out a page with all my meds
on it.

Thankfully, I don't take any medications, so my drive would be empty.

Besides, any doctor or nurse in my HMO can pull up my full medical record,
including any medications I might be taking. I can log in here at home and
look it up myself as well.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com