Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Document Storage

Don,

Yes. I was mentioning it as I have used many different media types
over the years (including 9T tape; having a spare transport was
a HUGE space consideration! : ). It's not enough for me to
have *a* way of accessing the media but also need a BACKUP way
as well! (e.g., my MO drives)

I try to migrate my old data to new technology just for that reason. I no
longer need my old floppy drives, zip drives, SCSI tape drives, VHS
players, Cassette players, DV camcorder, Super8 movie camera, or instamatic
cameras. The data, photos, video, and music have all been moved to modern
devices.

If some new storage medium becomes popular in the future, I'll migrate my
data to that and get rid of my ancient blu-rays and USB drives.

The data is what's important, not the devices its stored on.

My build causes a lot of my problems, since my back arches more than
most. Makes me look stupid when I walk too.

Don't let your knuckles drag on the ground!!

Nope, my back bends the other way, so I look like I'm doing a back bend
while I walk. Head and butt to the back, big stomach hanging out the front.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com