Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation / types of battery packs

On 5/5/2016 8:00 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Thu, 5 May 2016 18:37:31 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
metal to conduct electricity. I've also found they
usually have one dead cell, and three which work
fine. Lot to be said for loose cells.

Cut open a NiMH or NiCd C or D cell. You will find an AA cell inside.
In the GE's I cut open, tipped off by the identical Ahr ratings, the
AA cell even had the label on it just like the ones they sold as AA.

Yes, I've heard that. Since that time, I've
bought a couple shells, which allow me to
use AA cells as if they were C cells. And
some AA to D battery adapters.

What happens if you cut open a Stumped Moron?
Do you find a Jehovas Witness inside?

--
..
Christopher A. Young