Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation / life of battery types

On 5/5/2016 7:54 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 May 2016 18:30:49 -0400, Stormin Mormon
CY: In the early 1980s, I did life tests of carbon
and alkaline batteries. I tried high drain (pocket
flash light, AA cells) and low drain (tape recorder
using C cells). My tests came up four to one. Did you
do the tests, or do you have an online link? It may
well have changed, since then.

You can download data sheets for all the Duracell batteries here
https://www.duracell.com/en-us/for-business/

Big zipped file - 175MB

Includes alkaline, NiMh, Lithium, coin cells, chargers, etc - probably
more than you want to know ;-)

Thanks. I found that Dura and Energizer both have
tech sheets. Which are very helpful.

Any idea what's the ratio? Does Duracell last six
times longer than carbon zinc cells?
--
..
Christopher A. Young