Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation / types of light bulbs

On Fri, 06 May 2016 00:06:20 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/5/2016 6:46 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2016 23:33:00 +0100, Stormin Mormon
One bulb. Looks more like a Cree emitter, rather
than a LED.
http://www.dx.com/p/replacement-3w-c...1#.Vyu9mCGE_2Q

Hope the link comes through. Anyhow, the emitters
are differnt than the LED commonly in use.

Just brighter LEDs that's all, they're still light emitting diodes.

The URL calls it Cree, and the web page calls
it an emitter. That's how I got my choice of
name for the device.

Cree is a company. They make very bright LEDs.

Which, on the web page, are called emitters.
We agree.

Light EMITTING diode.

--
A man goes home early and catches another man in bed with his wife.
He drags the naked man out of the house and into his garden shed.