Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/5/2016 3:03 AM, news16 wrote:
On Wed, 04 May 2016 21:24:25 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/04/2016 05:17 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
Then there is that pesky "us".

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of
Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

something I heard the other night is that this is BS. Never was an Exodus
from Egypt.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exodus 20:2-3

There are plenty of other Gods to go around. The Jewish tribal God just
wants His people to keep him first. I have nothing against tribal gods;
that just isn't my tribe. If the geneticist theories are correct my
ancestors were romping and stomping in northern Europe long before Moses
spent 40 years wandering in circles.

Apparently that Guy never existed and is just a mish mash of other stories

What do you think the whole bible is?!

If he did exist, he was not very smart.

"Let me tell you the one thing I have against Moses. He took us forty
years into the desert in order to bring us to the one place in the
Middle East that has no oil." [Golda Meir]