Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/5/2016 1:04 AM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

Hillary and Bill should face the Death sentence for their many murders
and assorted high crimes. Hillary should face the Guillotine for her
traitorous acts in Benghazi and the open Email servers that leaked
thousands of America's secrets to our enemies.

I sense that politicians and attorneys are some what
in the same bed with each other, now days. Hard to
find attorney to prosecute a politician. The size,
scope, and range of outrage these days is a bit
extreme. Makes me wonder when any thing will change?
Perhaps after the next revolution? When the violence
starts, you can find me hiding under the bed. I'm a
yellow bellied coward to the core.

--
..
Christopher A. Young