Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

On 05/03/2016 11:09 PM, GCxSB *ighty Wannabe LDJXM wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote on 5/3/2016 6:17 PM:
On 5/3/2016 8:05 PM, T wrote:
On 05/03/2016 04:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Mostly Wobbly knows about Limbaugh like you
know about Mormons. From the ranting of
people who repeat lies and falsehoods.

Hi Stormin,

My father was a Mormon. I am well aware of what Mormons
believe. I have never told a single falsehood to you (or
anyone else for that matter) about Mormons. I actually
have a lot of respect for Mormons.

Have you noticed lately that Mormons are getting blamed
for the economy? You know, evil Mitt and all that.
Next Mormons will blame Mormons for toe fungus.

-T

Besides, we all know that Mormons were the ones that
killed off all the unicorns. Wait. That was Mormons,
wasn't it?

Wasn't it you who said Mormons are not
Christians? How huge a lie do you wish
by way of example? YES!!! Mormons are
Christians. We are actually, to this
one mans's view more Christian than people
who only use the Bible.

Mormons are heretics. You are lucky the Pope didn't burn you at the stake.

No. They are just their own religon. The way
they aquit themselves is to be admired in a lot
of ways.