Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/3/2016 8:09 PM, T wrote:
On 05/01/2016 10:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was in Dollar General. The flash light aisle
had a one D cell (I know, only one of those
one D lights I've ever seen) flash light.

Not to ask too stupid a question, but did your ever
get your flashlight and who did it work?

You know, I was in a Dollar General today, and
didn't buy one. I'd been giving it some thought.
The Spirit of the Lord says it's personal choice
if I buy one. Neither encouraged, nor prohibited.

I'm thinking maybe tomorrow. I've got some repairs
needed on the work van, and that means more money
to spend. So, I'm not really eager to spend money
on a research item. Yes, it's only three bucks.

--
..
Christopher A. Young