Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

wrote in message

stuff snipped

13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and
in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the
admonition of Paul-We believe all things, we hope all things, we have
endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there
is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek
after these things.

You are falling way short on article 12 stormy - you better go to
confession!!!

The whole religion falls short on compassion:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/health...iversity-rape/

It's about how when Mormon women reported being raped, Brigham Young
University would bring them up on honor code violations. It will turn your
stomach. Apparently image is everything and compassion means nothing. Very
sad.

--
Bobby G.