Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
xhTlh Mighty Wannabe SQNRA xhTlh Mighty  Wannabe SQNRA is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

T wrote on 5/2/2016 6:12 PM:
On 05/01/2016 11:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/1/2016 10:27 PM, wrote:

Hillary will win the election. Standby for years of Clinton budget
surplus, milk & honey, cornucopia .......

I can think of one result that not only could - but very likely would
- be an order of magnitude worse. I'm not sure the USA could survive 4
years os Trump presidency - and I'm not sure it would recover from the
damage in your or my lifetime. Your last civil war was devastating.
The civil unrest of the sixties was terrible - but what Trump may
unleash may make both of them pale in comparison..

9-11 was a terrible disaster inflicted from outside the country - the
reaction to Trump's foriegn policies could make 9-11 look like a blip
on the radar.

The sad thing is - whichever one you get, it will be impossible to
know if the other would have been better or worse.

You just want to hope and pray that whichever one gets elected, there
is enough ballance in the senate to limit the damage either one can
do.

I remember Rush Limbaugh commenting on the Clinton
"surplus". What Slick Willie did was to slash the
military budget, and declare Social Security to be
off budget. The national debt rose at an alarming
level during the "surplus".

Takes your wind away, doesn't it.

Rush Limbaugh is as crazy as Alex Jones