Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation

On Mon, 2 May 2016 16:55:16 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 5/2/2016 12:47 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 1 May 2016 23:46:24 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

You are not in America? There is a God after all!! If America goes in
the Toilet, Canada will cease to exist and its inhabitants will suffer
massively.

Hardly. Does canada suffer when the uUS is in decline? Most
mdefinitely. The USA is our largest trading partner. Would Canada
cease mto exist is the USA implodes politically and economically?

Nope. We'd hurt - but we'd survive.

Nope...We don't send food stamps to Canada. When we are screwed..so are
you. Hell, I bet your French and ready to surrender!

Nope. Not a roundhead - just a squarewhead with the corners knocked
off