Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/2/2016 3:17 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Mon, 2 May 2016 10:34:12 -0400, Meanie wrote:
On 5/2/2016 7:32 AM, Winston_Smith wrote:

...and I'm not surprised at your uptight name displaying your desire of
self appointed savior

Why do you keep trying to shift the subject from poverty in America to
my behavior. To whether I'm uptight or not.

LMFAO! The topic isn't about poverty, dumbass, you just want it to be.

I posted what I posted. You are free to agree or disagree. If I posted
a factual error, you are free - invited - to correct it. Instead you
make it your take on my behavior, my views, how you
micro-psychoanalyze me. Typical troll.

Your take was what you thought of my behavior meaning something you
wanted it to be and you have the audacity to direct it towards me and
call me blind. LMFAO! Typical hypocritical trolling jackass.

Well, that could be. Or not. Please tell us WHAT I am out of touch
with and why you think the personal finances of millions are not how I
described them. I hope you can prove that there are NOT millions
living hand to mouth. I'll rest better if you can make that case.

Nice try troll. You get to troll on and I go blind so I can't call you
on it. I give up everything, you give up nothing. Sounds like a fair
deal. To you.

Trolling? Out of touch? Blind? LMFAO! Scroll through the replies and
view others literally bashing SM. Yet, here you are picking a fight over
a simple question. Now who's the blind troll? You're a ****ing moron.

You don't have the balls to man up other than behind a keyboard trying
to upsurge your inferiority. I'm done with your idiotic insecure
trolling. Get lost, dumbass.