Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

burfordTjustice posted for all of us...

On Sun, 1 May 2016 13:35:49 -0400
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I was in Dollar General. The flash light aisle
had a one D cell (I know, only one of those
one D lights I've ever seen) flash light.
LED, looks more like a square Cree emitter
than a bubble end LED. Comes with one carbon
zinc D cell. Size is about the same as the old
two D lights that were all over the place when
I was kid. Price $2.50. I'd love to buy one,
but money is tight. And it would just come home
and sit. I have enough lights to do what I need,
at present. When money loosens up a bit, maybe
I'll buy one "for testing".

Shut down your INTERNET service and use that money
to buy a case of lights.

How many Harbor Freight coupons does that take?

--
Tekkie