James Sweet

Default Sony picture tube

"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
news:P%oJb.33810$F22.20083@lakeread02...
If it is indisputable then I suppose that I stand corrected. Everyone
should own a Sony and everyone will always have picture postcard perfect
images at all times. No need for HDTV. It is indisputable.

Leonard Caillouet

Well he did give a rather specific condition under which Sony does a better
job, either way I would tend to agree that Sony TV's look significantly
better than anything else I've seen, they're not for everybody because
they're expensive and not everyone cares enough about pic quality. HDTV is a
different beast, Sony makes those too of course, I haven't spent any time
comparing them though.