Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/2/2016 1:54 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 2 May 2016 02:57:29 -0400, Stormin Mormon

12 We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and
magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

========================

God the Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost.
You, the gentle reader, can decide for your
self if that sounds polytheistic. Or Christian.

You are falling way short on article 12 stormy - you better go to
confession!!!

I do tolerably well, considering that I live in a
free country with lots of Creater Endowed rights.

--
..
Christopher A. Young