Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation

On Mon, 2 May 2016 02:11:23 -0600, GOWGN
wrote:

On 05/02/2016 12:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Been a while, but I've heard that the US gov says
there is no inflaion. But, that consumers are in
real pain due to increased prices, and smaller
packaging portions at the store. I've noticed some
items have shrunk, over the years. Ice cream went
from half galon (two quarts) to 1.5 quarts. Other
food items have shrunk, also. Pound of spaghetti
now contains 13 ounces, in some packages.

I don't have enough acres to plant much of any thing.
But, the concept is so true. We may be at the point
of needing victory gardens.

Don't worry!
We'll all be living in the company dorm soon and we'll have plenty of fish heads and rice to eat.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/26/te...conn.html?_r=0

They had to make up for everything being "supersized" at fast food
restaurants where most "REAL" Americans eat.