Watson A.Name - Watt Sun, Dark Remover

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

In article t,
mentioned...
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:29:34 -0800, Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dark
Remover" said...
In article ,
mentioned...
I read in sci.electronics.design that Active8 mTHISREMOVEcolasono@earth
link.net wrote (in t
) about 'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart', on Tue, 30 Dec
2003:
Ok, I incorrectly guessed Beta (Chaos Master told me how to get
special characters and it doesn't work here)

Doesn't ALT0223 on the numeric keypad, with Num Lock on, work?
ßßß

This alt 0233 -- é looks to me like it's an accented e, as in Jose'
What's it look like to you?

------------------------
Hey Watson. You accidentally typed alt 0233 as you said instead of
alt 0223 like John said

Oops, - ßßß - You're right.

Also, measure your connector & see if that MX 75 O [ == this
little omega looks like a zero. arrrggghhh! No HTML in NNTP
either.]

connector I posted the OD on is close. And if you look back to the
link I posted on these extended ascii codes and other useful (?)
links, you'll see a connector reference link near the top.
-----------------------

I finally found the adapter at Rat Shack.
http://tinyurl.com/2784r

Thanks.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@