Active8

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 05:28:53 +0000,
said...
I read in sci.electronics.design that James Sweet
wrote (in D05Jb.190265$8y1.611511@attbi_s52)
about 'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart', on Fri, 2 Jan 2004:
Don't type the leading zero unless it's a 2 digit code, ASCII codes are all
3 digit from 000 to 255.

That ISN'T the way it works. ALT233 gives me Ú, while ALT0233 gives é.
YMMV, it appears, but at present we don't know under what circumstances.

We're workin' on it we're workin' on it

on alt 233, T, you and I differ, but not the é or ß

I'm set for English(United States) - Regional and Language settings
in control panel. I'm sure it does us no good to ask about OS
without also asking about the locale settings. When we say machine,
I think keyboard might be the more pertinent question. Maybe
there's some oddball scan codes or something. I'm using a
Microsloth Natural Pro without the especial software for the surfer
dude etc keys, but it would appear XP took care of that. They all
work.

--
Best Regards,
Mike