John Woodgate

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

I read in sci.electronics.design that James Sweet
wrote (in D05Jb.190265$8y1.611511@attbi_s52)
about 'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart', on Fri, 2 Jan 2004:
Don't type the leading zero unless it's a 2 digit code, ASCII codes are all
3 digit from 000 to 255.

That ISN'T the way it works. ALT233 gives me Ú, while ALT0233 gives é.
YMMV, it appears, but at present we don't know under what circumstances.
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!