John Woodgate

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

I read in sci.electronics.design that James Sweet
wrote (in 2u5Jb.254806$_M.1168865@attbi_s54)
about 'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart', on Fri, 2 Jan 2004:

On my Win2k machine Alt 130 is the é and Alt 233 is this ?. I use the é a
fair amount because it's in my gf's name.

We are talking about ALT0233, not ALT233. And on this machine with
Win98SE, ALT233 gives Ú. ALT 130 does give é.

What machine and OS are you using?
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!