Active8

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 02:51:15 GMT, said...

"Active8" ,invalid wrote in message
k.net...
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:02:45 GMT,
said...
Hmm. When I hit alt-0233, I get one of these: !

Cheers!
Rich

I can say with cetainty that I received an exclaimation point.

Hopeless?

Maybe not. If what I received is what you sent then the same code
is displaying the same character on the screen on both ends. JW and
I seem to have the same settings (odd because he said he used
winders 98), but you either have your locale set differently or
something I haven't though of.

I'm set for English(United State) - Regional and Language settings
in control panel.

Character map isn't working here for omega so I'd better blow it
off.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Don't type the leading zero unless it's a 2 digit code, ASCII codes are all
3 digit from 000 to 255.

I meant when you paste it (see char map, Windows Greek which I'm not
set for now that i think of it.) One more try though:

from
http://www.jimprice.com/jim-asc.htm , link to "Decimal to Ascii
Chart".

it's 234

I didn't type the zero because it didn't say to

O 234
ê 0234
023 does nothing
{ 123
? 321
? 0321

If you gave a monkey a typewriter... (s)he'd probably type The Omega
Code on the first try

--
Best Regards,
Mike