Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

On 29/04/16 18:12, lid wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:05:49 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

Have you seen actual installations of the local guy and Everest? If
anything goes wrong after installations, I bet the local guy would
give you better service.

Lots more to choose from around Croydon http://tinyurl.com/hn89uw6

Yes, a family friend had albion install numerous windows, and she's
happy with them.

I suppose there's no harm in asking them for another quote. The one
above was from last year.

You should look he
http://www.checkatrade.com/Search/?l...roydon&cat=107

Albion Windows are listed by Checkatrade
(http://www.checkatrade.com/AlbionWin...nservatories/), so should
be fine, but there are a lot of other companies listed as well. You
should get a couple of other quotes from them too.

--

Jeff