Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

On 29/04/2016 17:58, lid wrote:

The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

This may or may not interest you...
http://www.nominet.uk/whois/?query=a...#whois-results

All Craftsmen Ltd (Dissolved)
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0...IMITED/summary

1 active director
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0...rs-secretaries

Gregory Allen
https://companycheck.co.uk/director/...-ALLEN/summary

Final piece of the puzzle....
Glowing reviews for Albion on allchecked.co.uk (who I've never heard of
but seem to be SEO'd to ) but.... look at this page:
http://www.allchecked.co.uk/about.php
"In 1989, when his parents suffered a bad experience at the hands of an
unscrupulous double glazing company, Greg Allen was determined to do
something about the sharp practises and shoddy workmanship that plagued
the home improvement industry"

There's Greg!
What a coincidence.
Just something of interest. I might be reading far too much into these
connections...