Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

On 29/04/2016 15:53, lid wrote:

looking at;

http://www.everest.co.uk/about/reviews/

https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/customer-reviews

they seem to have a lot of happy customers, which is counter to what
people have said on this group.

Do you think the recommendations are staged, artificial?

Look where those reviews are hosted.

Your money, your choice.

National companies are just as likely (or more so) to go into
receivership/liquidation than established local ones so a 10 year
warranty isn't worth paying 30% or more over the odds for as it's pretty
meaningless (in my view) but if it gives you peace of mind then it's
whatever works for you.

Throw a question out there and get personal thoughts. I've just gone
through the whole window palava. Starting off with a baseline quote from
Anglian (which they didn't ever provide as they could only give their
"standard" prices of £5000 for a front door worth about £500 for the spec.