Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] invalid@invalid.invalid is offline

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:13:13 -0000 (UTC), Tim+

We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

I've only once let an Everest salesman through my door. Never again.

Tim

We got quotes from two other firms, one a reputable local company. The
numbers were all in the same ball-park.

I have nothing against employing Anglian or Everest, it's whether they
do a good job, apart from the sales pitch.