Posted to uk.d-i-y
3axis 3axis is offline

Default Hozelock O-rings

replying to fred, 3axis wrote:
I tried the dimensions you mention, 3/32 is too small, BS111 is 10.77mm ID x
2.62mm cross section. I have ordered some from ebay and some 11mm x 2.5mm, I
will try to remember to report back which fits best but measurements I did of
a hozelock copy was 11mm x 2.55mm so it should be the BS111. I contacted
sealsuppliesuk who is an ebay seller and they were extremely helpful and I
bought one listing of 10 nitrile o-rings in one size and they said the would
send me 5 of each size to try them, they also offered to determine the correct
size if I posted the hozelock one to them.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...gs-387298-.htm