Posted to rec.woodworking

Default looking for a decent plywood for a crawlspace "floor"

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:09:43 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:

How about barrels, vac-pacs, and marine storage boxes?

Yep...I believe that those are more on topic for this discussion.

Sigh. A 1 line response in a 111 line message!

It appears that some of the posters here have never heard of cut and
paste. No, it's not required, but it sure is more polite.

In my newsreader, all I have to do is mouse over the part I want in my
response and click reply. Just as in the 3 lines above. Simple to do.

You're beating your head on the wall Larry. Several of us have
commented on this over the years and it goes unnoticed by the offenders.

--
-Mike-