Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Advice requested Whirlpool Duet Sport Washing Machine "popped"

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:02:36 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Danny DiAmico posted for all of us...

Yeah, I "inherited" my sister's kids. She's the same sister whose house
I had been fixing up a while ago after her divorce. So, I have both
grandkids and her kids now, which is more kids at times than I had on my
own when I was young and peppy! (Now I wear knee pads just to work on a
washing machine!).

Having her as a permanent guest is like having a second wife!

So, I'd better fix this thing, before *both* of them kill me
first!

Instructions to the nearest laundromat would seem in order.

Dang right. Send the sister, her kids, any others kids away for
laundry time.

Have a beverage and relax. Danny, my Huckleberry, deserves his safe
space.

Just think, they could throw ALL the wash in one industrial size washer and
save bux over the smaller units. Have a party and ice cream.

--
Tekkie