Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Danny DiAmico[_2_] Danny DiAmico[_2_] is offline

Default Advice requested Whirlpool Duet Sport Washing Machine "popped"

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:33:18 +0800, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

Google is your friend

http://applianceassistant.com/Washer...-Washer-Error-

Codes.php

Try that and google first before posting.

Thanks for the pointer, but I can't get any codes out of the
Whirlpool duet Sport Washer WFW8410SW even though I have the following
manuals as described on this post from more than two years ago on the
same washer (but for a different problem).

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.home.repair/whirlpool$20duet$20danny/alt.home.repair/3Q0hbYtmEJI/tN1jjcJdeugJ

Troubleshooting manuals,
https://www.whirlpool.com/manuals/

(WFW8410SW) Use & Care Guide:
https://www.whirlpool.com/digitalass...0W10235940.pdf

Parts list:
https://www.whirlpool.com/digitalass...0W10238202.pdf

BTW, all the lights light, but nothing works; even the door is locked
shut (with the clothes still imprisoned inside).