Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default how many tape measures in your shop

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 8:18:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 19:54:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/24/2016 4:18 PM, wrote:

I have one more than I had Friday. One I lent to my eldest daughter
came back home.

Reminds me of the contest at the Liars Club. Each member got up and
told an elaborate story. Some were truly believable. Last guy got up
and said, "I have an adult child and a flashlight and they both work".

Thankfully both of my girls work. Both have pretty responsible
positions - doing well for themselves

All 4 kids work. 2 of them are doing it in the spare time they have while pursuing
a Masters Degree. 1 of those will be graduating with a dual Masters in May. She's
worked within her chosen career field since her first semester at her undergrad
school.

I'm a proud poppa.