Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Value of 11 Linley jig borer MK 1A collets

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 09:16:31 -0700 (PDT), Brian Bonser
wrote:

I have 11 MK 1A collets I'm looking to sell. The issue I'm having is establishing an asking price. I have searched forums, completed eBay auctions trying to get an idea, no luck.
I'd like to get some opinions from the group

I sold 20 of them last year for $100, after trying to sell them for
over 3 yrs.
Need more? I think I have a shoe box sized plastic bin with more of
them

Oh..need any Moore threaded jig bore tool holders? I have some of
them as well.

Same style as this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOORE-JIG-BO...-/191846603216

Gunner