Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Green value for money

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, 22 April 2016 07:52:54 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Sunday, 17 April 2016 21:56:23 UTC+1, Vir Campestris wrote:
He remains one of the few politicians I almost believe.

I believe that when Corbyn says something is good he honestly thinks
it
is. I seriously believe that Corbyn is also one of those rare
creatures
- an honest politician with morals and principles.

So he won't win then will he.

He won't win because even the most stupid voter has
noticed that nationalisation of everything doesn't work.

if he's an honest politician with morals and principles he won't win.

Churchill was and he won, eventually.

You just can't win by telling the truth.

Bull****.