Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How to make a Pull Rope for an old "Wisconsin" (brand) engine

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 05:32:11 -0700 (PDT), TimR
wrote:

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 11:03:17 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
In the old days, that's how you could tell the cops that slept through
the academy. Nightsticks have a thong and they would stick their hand
through the loop like the dufus in the last photo:

https://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/...traight-batons

Grab the nightstick and you pretty much pwn the moron.

Great photo.

When I was a prison guard we were heavily trained on how to wrap that cord so it released if the baton got grabbed. You did not want to get pulled out of formation into the scrum. Needless to say that photo is NOT how to do it.

+1 The creep can have the stick if his can get it. Then the team
takes is back

Hang the baton over the thumb. twist and grip it. If grabbed by a
stink-eye. Let go and is comes away.

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/jucbdfp