Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Green value for money

On Friday, 22 April 2016 13:22:09 UTC+1, charles wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 22 April 2016 10:44:15 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article , Fredxxx
wrote:
Creating ill feeling amongst countries does. Giving employment to
foreigners from developing ****ries over the indigenous population
and depressing wages exacerbates the ill feeling.

But not to those who benefit from those immigrants.

If you removed all immigrants, the country would grind to a halt. The
notion that there are UK nationals who would fill all the jobs left
vacant is nonsense.

Yep if all the Polish left (as an example) who would work in all the
Polish shops selling Polish produce ?

But, you have to remember that a lot of Poles came here in 1945.

So why weren't there loads of Polski Sklep in those times ?
Why are there so few people in them, I'm expecting in a few years if anyone bothers to look into it you;ll find it's a money laundering scam for a lot of those shops.
I wonder if they'll all close down if we leave the EU where will they get their produce from when Poland refuse to sell it to their citizens in the UK because we are no longer in the EU.
we weren't in the EU in 1945 either were we.

Of course it's not just the EU we should be concerned about.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/116... egal_workers/

Not that illigal immigrants pose any prolems they don't get benifits.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England