Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Wheelbarrow loads

On 4/21/2016 11:49 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:52:46 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

Those numbers are not published.

Ed gave you links to about a dozen models and every one had the
recommended max weight in the specifications page

*Vic* gave me two links (which I acknowledged) to some models
from two vendors.

I've no idea which "house names" are made by QINGDAO YICHUN METAL
MANUFACTURE CO. so can't make even a GUESS as to how many of
the EIGHT wheelbarrows listed are sold under "more recognizable"
names -- nor where they sit quality-wise relative to other offerings.

The *one* wheelbarrow in the second link is sold at ONE store
in town -- 20 miles from here. And, again, no way to gauge
how it sits relative to other offerings.

Are these "exceptions"? Or, "The Rule"? (in the latter case,
does that mean 200, 160, 100, or 80kg is "The Rule"? : )