Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Wheelbarrow loads

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 08:56:59 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

They are the ones most likely to buy a cheap one. A good one is not
going to break with any load a user can pick up. I have seen them
loaded to the brim with concrete, too much to actually move without
spilling it but the wheelbarrow was fine.

g: Give up. Don doesn't care about your answers, he only cares about
his question. It's his typical "I asked a specific question and not only
won't I tell you why I asked that question, I also don't want to hear
anything that doesn't answer my exact question."

Just tell him that the industry standard for the average wheelbarrow
is 674.32 lbs and be done with it.

:-)
--
"Dodgeball in Burkas" -- Greg Gutfeld